Photomatix Pro is a stand-alone program that creates and processes HDR (High Dynamic Range) images, and runs on Mac OS X and Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista. Some of the features of Photomatix Pro are also available as a Filter plug-in of Photoshop CS2/CS3/CS4 and an Edit plug-in of Aperture 2.1.
* Option for automatic image alignment. Two alignment methods are available.
* Option for reducing ghosting artifacts in two different cases: one for ghosting due to moving objects, the other for ghosting artifacts due to background movements.
* Option for automatic reduction of chromatic aberrations.
* Option for automatic reduction of noise.
* Reading of exposure information from Exif data.
* Source images can be either 8 bits/channel or 16 bits/channel images, or RAW files from several camera models as well as DNG files.
* In the case of RAW files, White Balance and output color space can be adjusted.
* Conversion of single RAW file into pseudo-HDR image