01 Only The Young
02 Don't Stop Believin'
03 Wheel In The Sky
05 I'll Be Alright Without You
06 Any Way You Want It
07 Ask The Lonely
08 Who's Crying Now
09 Separate Ways [Worlds Apart]
11 Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'
12 Open Arms
13 Girl Can't Help It
14 Send Her My Love
15 Be Good To Yourself
Journey is an American rock band formed in San Francisco, California in 1973.
The band has gone through several phases since its inception by former members of Santana.
The band's greatest commercial success came in the late 1970s through the early 1980s with a series of power ballads and
songs such as "Don't Stop Believing", "Any Way You Want It", "Faithfully", "Open Arms", "Send Her My Love" "Separate Ways", "Wheel in the Sky", "Who's Crying Now", "Lights", and "When You Love a Woman."
Throughout Journey's three decades of existence they have scored two gold, three platinum, and eight multiplatinum albums, including seven straight multiplatinum albums from 1978-1987.
They have had 18 top 40 singles, six of which have reached the top ten on Billboard Hot 100 chart, and their signature song "Don't Stop Believing" is the top selling catalog track in iTunes history, reaching the 2 million mark.
According to the Recording Industry Association of America they have sold 47 million albums in the United States alone, making them the 28th best selling band.
Their worldwide sales are nearly 80 million albums.
In a 2005 poll by USA Today, Journey was voted the 5th best American rock band in history.
Journey has been eligible for induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame since 2000, but Gregg Rolie is the only current or former member of Journey who has been inducted as a member of parent band Santana.
In 2009, Steve Perry, the band's best-known lead vocalist, will be eligible for induction as a solo artist.
* Neal Schon - lead & rhythm guitars, vocals (1973-1987, 1995-present)
* Ross Valory - bass, keyboards, recorder, vocals (1973-1985, 1995-present)
* Jonathan Cain - keyboards, harmonica, guitar, vocals (1980-1987, 1995-present)
* Deen Castronovo - drums, percussion, vocals (1998-present)
* Arnel Pineda - lead vocals (2007-present)
* Gregg Rolie - keyboards, lead vocals, backing vocals (1973-1980)
* George Tickner - rhythm guitar (1973-1975)
* Prairie Prince - drums, percussion (1973-1974) (touring only)
* Aynsley Dunbar - drums, percussion (1974-1978)
* Robert Fleischman - lead vocals (1977)
* Steve Perry - lead vocals (1977-1998)
* Steve Smith - drums, percussion, backing vocals (1978-1985,1995-1998)
* Stevie Roseman - keyboards (1980) (studio only)
* Randy Jackson - bass, backing vocals (1985-1986)
* Larrie Londin - drums, percussion (1985-1986) (studio only)
* Mike Baird - drums, percussion (1986-1987) (touring only)
* Bob Glaub - bass (1986) (studio only)
* Steve Augeri - lead vocals, occasional rhythm guitar on tour (1998-2006)
* Jeff Scott Soto - lead vocals (2006-2007) (touring only)