Halite (named after the mineral) is a open source C++ BitTorrent client based on the excellent libtorrent library from Rasterbar Software. The program also relies on the Boost libraries and in the future on a own libHTTP for the still to be implemented remote control interface from Java enabled (MIDP 1.0) mobile phones. 32 and 64 bit versions are available.
Halite support now 11 Languages
The Program Halite.exe is only 756 KB upx micro + Language Files
IP Filter dat import support fixed and many more...
* Multiple downloads.
* Displays more detailed information for the selected torrent.
* Connection limits both global and per-torrent.
* Transfer rate limits again global and per-torrent.
* Trackerless torrents (using the Mainline kademlia DHT protocol).
* IP filtering with eMule ipfilter.dat import.
* Minimize to tray with transfer rate summary.
* Association with ".torrent" files.
* Option to limit the number of instances to one.
* Estimated time remaining indicator.
* Full Unicode support through UTF-8 and native Windows wide-char strings.
* Login support where tracker requires it.
* Ability to edit trackers specified in the torrent.