GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
* Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
* Displays adapter, GPU and display information
* Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
* Validation of results
* No installation required
* Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
* .. and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product. Thanks Franck.
* Added support for variants of i945G, Q35, G31/G33, G84, G92, G96, GT200, G86M, G84M, C79
* Improved RV770 and GT200 detection code
* Updated NVIDIA temperature reading code
* Fixed updater getting stuck during refresh
* CrossFire on Vista64 now reported with note \"unsure\", instead of just \"unknown\"
* Added mini graph to sensors
* Screenshots are uploaded as PNG now
* Added crash report error handler
* Updated G70 number of ROPs
* Added PCI Vendor Point of View
* Improved S3 Chrome 400, S20, S18 and S8 detection