The Adobe CS3Clean Script will help resolve installation problems experienced by users of Adobe Creative Suite software. The script will clean up any beta and pre-release installations. It will also look for and repair registry permissions and remove obsolete registry entries of older Flash Player versions, to ensure successful installation of the shipping versions of Creative Suite 3.
1. Back-up all data prior to using the CS3Clean Script. This includes fonts, Version Cue repositories, plugins and any other important files.
2. Uninstall your beta or pre-release Creative Suite 3 prior to using the CS3Clean Script.
* On Windows XP, uninstall via Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel.
* On Windows Vista, in the Programs section of the Control Panel, select Uninstall a Program.
* On Macintosh, the uninstaller is in Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers.
3. Download the appropriate file from below.
4. Unpack the download. The download includes the script as well as additional system-specific instructions.
5. Open and follow the instructions for assistance installing the script.
6. Once the script has successfully completed, continue with your installation of the shipping version of Creative Suite 3.