Registry Repair uses a high-performance detection algorithm to quickly identify missing and invalid references in your Windows registry. These problems can occur for many reasons including being left-behind after the un-installation or incorrect removal of software, by missing or corrupt hardware drivers, or orphaned startup programs.
Problems with the Windows registry are a common cause of Windows crashes and error messages. Registry Repair allows you to fix your registry and optimize your PCs performance.With a few easy steps, you are able to find problems caused by invalid entries, references and links in the Windows registry and provides a list of the errors found, you can then choose to selectively repair each item or automatically repair them all.
- Scan the registry using a highly intelligent engine that finds invalid registry entries .
- A simple, user-friendly interface with which you can safely repair invalid entries in your Windows Registry.
- Improving system performance and stability by removing orphaned references in your Windows Registry.
- The automatic creation of Windows Registry backups, with the option to restore them.
- Remove invalid registry entries
- Find where the error occurred from the registry tool (Regedit).
- Remove Adware and Spyware that use the registry to spread and do damage.
- Export found programs list to file.
Registry Repair will cleanup your Registry by finding:
- Invalid paths
- Invalid file associations
- Invalid file types
- Invalid custom controls
- Obsolete software entries
- Dead file extensions
- Invalid application paths
- Invalid help paths
- Invalid fonts
- Obsolete start menu order
- Adwares and Spywares that use registry
- Invalid startup programs
- Invalid shared programs
- Invalid program shortcuts
- and all other dead entries through out the registry.