Gertrudis Pro is a stand alone software that transforms digital photos into artistic paintings. It includes a variety of styles such as watercolor, crayon or oil painting. Also it gives the option of rendering the output at any resolution without loss of quality or pixelation.
One of the key features of Gertrudis Pro is that it is independent of the resolution, therefore, the user can render the picture at any size.
It works with two images: The Original and the Resultant image, and provides a set of tools that enable the user to create an stylized version of the original image.
• Realistic imitations of the traditional media: Aquarela, Oil, Crayon, and others.
• Advanced Style Management: It lets creating variations of the existing styles or create new styles from scratch.
• Easy of use: The designer can choose the option of giving the direction of the strokes in an automatic way this is done by our exclusive flow analysis algorithm.
• High resolution pictures output: Since the size, position and direction of each stroke is recorded, this lets Gertrudis Pro to render the picture at any resolution.
Other new features:
• You can specify slightly color variations in the brushstrokes, obtaining a more natural aspect.
• The Variant and Fixed color modes, now works in a different way that it has proven be more useful to the user.
• User's interface was reorganized to make it easier and intuitive.
• Some useful characteristics were added:
1. Load and Save of Workplace.
2. Now you can add an snapshot to the undo history. So the user can go directly to the last snapshot.
3. You can apply strokes to the whole image in only one step, using the current style and settings.
What’s new in Gertrudis 3.0
• Wacom Support
• Custom Background
• 3D Brushes
• Full screen paint
• Other enhancements: Better color accuracy and enhanced stroke rendering algorithm.
Changes in Gertrudis Pro 3.3:
- Wacom Support
- Custom Background
- 3D Brushes
- Full screen paint
- Better color accuracy and enhanced stroke rendering algorithm.