release date: 2008-03-13 supplier: TEAM BLZ
disks: 1 cracker: TEAM BLZ
protection: Reg/Online Auth os: Win2kXP2k3Vista
ú ú ú ú
ú ú ú ú
WiFi Hopper is a WLAN utility that combines the features of a Network
Discovery and Site Survey tool with a Connection Manager.
Sporting a comprehensive arsenal of network details, filters, RSSI
graphing and built-in GPS support, WiFi Hopper is invaluable for
identification and advanced characterization of neighboring wireless
Additionally, WiFi Hopper can connect to unsecured, WEP, WPA-PSK and
WPA2-PSK networks directly from within the application. With editable
network profiles and dedicated Connection Manager execution mode,
WiFi Hopper can be used as a significantly more transparent
replacement for Windows and manufacturer-provided wireless clients.
WiFi Hopper encompasses a feature set aimed for a wide variety of
audiences including Wireless Network Administrators, Security
Professionals, Programmers, QA Engineers and Power Users.
Following is a quick tour to the main components of WiFi Hopper. Be
sure to check out the Features page for a complete picture of the
extensive feature set!
Network Discovery and Site Survey
WiFi Hopper can display details like SSID, network mode, encryption
type, RSSI, frequency and channel amongst numerous others for a
complete picture of the environment.
It's easy to filter out classes of networks by using the network
filters. Additionally, a GPS device can be used for reviewing the
approximate locations of the detected access points.
With a combination of other features like signal graphing, WiFi
Hopper can also be used for additional tasks like detecting channel
More Transparent Connection Manager
Compared to the Windows provided and manufacturer supplied connection
managers, WiFi Hopper is significantly more transparent.
With its network profile support, WiFi Hopper can remember your
networks so that it can automatically connect to them as they become
Finally, WiFi Hopper also supports a 'Network Hopping' mode in which
it automatically connects to open networks in the area.
Security, Auditing and Testing
WiFi Hopper can be used to track unsecured wireless networks that may
be compromising network security. Additionally, WiFi Hopper makes it
easy to look to unauthorized access points involved in an attack or
simply causing interference.
For programmers and QA engineers, WiFi Hopper is the ideal,
Windows-NDIS based, testing tool. With WiFi Hoppers connectivity
features, functionality of WLAN drivers and hardware can be
What's new in WiFi Hopper 1.2?
- WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK Support
- Connection Manager Support with Network Profiles
- OUI to Vendor support and Lookup from within the application
- RSSI value graphing
- GPS Support has been integrated into the application
- Windows 2000 Support
- Ability to set BSSID before connecting
- Ability to connect to WEP networks using Shared Authentication
- New 'Device Information' dialog, with numerous wireless device
- File opening, saving and merging and auto-saving
- List of displayed columns is now customizable
- Column widths and order are retained through multiple application
- Button added to start and stop scanning
- Automatic device re-enumeration when a device is plugged out
- Filtering support for search results
- Network Hopping algorithm is improved
- Ability to manually exclude networks from hopping
- Ability to remove APs that haven't been detected for a while
- Save files in Network Stumbler NS1 and Network Stumbler summary
- And much, much more!
ú ú ú ú
ú ú ú ú
Run WIFIHOPPER-1.2-2008-021700.EXE and follow instructions.
Copy B-WIFIHOPPER12_20080217-PATCH.EXE to the installed directory and
run it from there.