GEAR PRO Professional Edition 7.03 + Crack [h33t] [CaZoR].rar (Size: 27.58 MB) (Files: 2)
GEAR PRO Professional Edition 7.03 + Crack [h33t] [CaZoR].rar
Announce URL: http://www.h33t.com:3310/announce
GEAR PRO Professional Edition 7.03
The professional’s choice for complete CD and DVD duplication and data storage!
Duplicate CDs and DVDs
Create inexpensive duplication workstations to accurately format masters for fast mass replication. Match your master precisely!
Burn CDs and DVDs to multiple drives simultaneously
Record one or more titles to separate drives simultaneously, even while creating a new title.
Automate routine tasks
Automate repetitive tasks and unattended recording jobs by using command scripts or batch files.
Index disc projects with many files
Optimize the disc file system to index projects with many files. Access files when you want them.
Rip CD audio tracks to your preferred file format
Rip an entire disc or selected tracks to the most popular formats, or burn direct to CD.
- Record to multiple drives at the same time.
- CD or DVD copying through a easy Disc Copy button, with ability to copy from any CD or DVD drive to any burner. Copy one to many using multiple burners! Copy discs perfectly, even with only one drive.
- Work on a new project while you burn CDs and DVDs.
Support for the Latest Formats
- Burn DVD-9 titles to Double Layer (DL) recordable media. GEAR PRO gives you total, accurate control over the layer break setting for optimal disc layout and reliable playability.
- Accurate import of any authored DVD-Video title.
- Add ROM content to DVD-Video titles.
- Master high definition WMV-HD titles!
- Create bootable CDs or DVDs.
- CD-Text creation and editing.
- Creating large CD-ROM or DVD-ROM titles? New "offline formatting" creates disc file systems optimized for indexing disc projects containing large numbers of files. GEAR's standard virtual formatting is also available, optimizing the file system for fast individual file access.
- Support for recording files larger than 4 GB (with UDF only).
Easy to Use
- Easy audio ripping! Rip CD audio tracks to .wav, .mp3, .wma, .ogg, or MPEG audio. Rip the entire disc, or selected tracks. Control bitrate, bit depth.
- Audio CD creation, with the ability to import Wave (.wav) and decode MP3, OGG, WMA, or MPEG audio files.
- Automatic CD-Audio artist and track title identification using FreeDB.
- CD-ROM data formatting for CD-R(W) media, with the choice to format into ISO 9660, CD-ROM XA or CD-ROM ISO/UDF hybrid format (OSTA UDF compliant), and Mixed Mode.
- UPC-EAN and ISRC codes can be assigned to the audio tracks.
- Adjust pause between audio tracks.
- Copy CD+G, CD-text audio CDs.
- Audio editor allows you to trim, fade, edit, or normalize audio files.
Reliable Professional Features
- Verify every recorded disc 100%.
- Import and burn DVD-Audio disc images.
- Appending data to multisession CD's, with advanced append options.
- Track-at-once and disc-at-once recording methods. Session at once, manual fixation, Burnproof, Justlink, and overburning are also supported.
- Incremental Packet Writing allows quick, flexible data storage. Support for fixed and variable packet writing.
- Format, full erase, and quick erase CD-RW, DVD-RW, and DVD+RW media.
- Save, import and burn physical image files, such as ISO files.
- GEAR PRO's powerful scripting feature allows you to create GEAR batch files, which can automate repetitive tasks, or allow GEAR to be called from external programs, such as custom scripts or schedulers. GEAR PRO also allows you to run any GEAR command manually from a Command Line Interface. These powerful commands allow for extended functionality beyond what is available through the graphical user interface. Access the world-renowned GEARWorks CD and DVD recording engine directly through GEAR PRO!
- Supports all CD and DVD drives and recorders (burners) on the market today, through any drive interface.
- Supports Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0 (SP3 and later), 2000, XP, 2003 Server, and XP Media Center Edition.
Processor: 500MHz AMD or Intel processor*
HDD: 25MB free disc space
OS: Windows 98 Windows Me Windows NT 4.0 Windows 2000 SP4 Windows XP SP2 Windows Vista
Recorder: Fully compliant MMC comaptable CD or DVD Recorder
Media Changer: NA
*The minimal requirements of the system may exceed the requirements of GEAR.
Redbook compliant Digital Audio discs with CD-TEXT
Yellow book compliant Mode 1 CD-ROM data discs
Yellow book compliant Mode 2, Form 1 CD-ROM XA data discs
Yellow book compliant Mixed Mode discs (Data + Audio)
Orange book compliant Multi-Session discs
Orange book compliant Fixed and Variable Packer Written discs
DVD-Forum compliant DVD-ROM read only discs
DVD-Forum compliant DVD-Video read only discs
DVD-Forum compliant DVD-Audio read only discs
WMV-HD Video Discs (with or without DVD-Video)
CD-Recordable, CD-ReWritable, DVD+R/RW/R DL, DVD-R/RW/R DL, DVD-RAM
File System Formats
ISO9660, Joliet, UDF, ISO/UDF Hybrid
Image Input Formats
Single track Mode1 image files (.ISO) and single track Mode 2 files