Webyog SQLyog 6 with HTTP/ HTTPS/ SSH Tunneling is a easy to use, compact and very fast graphical tool to manage your MySQL database anywhere in the world. SQLyog was developed keep in mind the necessities of all who use MySQL as their preferred RDBMS. Whether you enjoy the control of handwritten SQL or prefer to work in a visual environment, SQLyog makes it easy for you get started and provides you with tools to enhance your MySQL experience.
- Wizard Driven Migration Toolkit
- Import task can be scheduled for transferring data at regular intervals
- Structure Synchronization
- Checksum based Network Efficient Data Synchronization
- Data Synchronization can be scheduled
Other Power Tools:
- Scheduled Backups
- Notification Services
- Job Manager
Developer / User Productivity:
- HTML Schema Documentation
- Shortcuts to quickly generate SQL statements and paste object names
- Learn MySQL by looking at the SQL generated by SQLyog
- Multi-tab Query Editor and Result-set Editor
- Multiple Query Execution
- Multi-threaded Query execution with option to stop long running queries
- SQL Templates
Excel-style grid interface to view/update resultsets
- Multi-format Blob editor
- View data in Grid/Text Mode
- ResultSet/Data Export to CSV/XML/HTML
- Full Support from 3.23.38 to the latest 5.x
- Support for all MySQL table handlers
- Excel friendly resultsets/table-data export to clipboard/file
- Dialogless table and resultset editor
- Restoring / Importing large SQL dumps
- MySQL 5.x objects support
- User Management
- Managing hosted MySQL
- Connection Manager
- Index Management
- Relationship/Foreign Key Manager
- Reorder Columns
- Copy objects to another Host with single click
- Table diagnostics
- Flush Tools
- Object Browser
- Creating/dropping database
- Optimized for managing Hosted MySQL
- Multiple database connections
- Turbo Speed MySQL Management. Uses native MySQL C API - the fastest way to communicate with MySQL server
- 100% keyboard friendly
- Small compact binary
- Minimal use of Registry - easy migration of User Preferences by dragging and dropping config files.
- Non-cluttered look and feel, ability to show/hide panes
Features of SQLyog version 6.0:
* SQLyog is now fully UNICODE-compliant.
* Advanced GUI Query Builder.
* Filtering of data from the context menu of a cell in the GRID of DATA tab.
* Sorting on multiple columns in DATA tab
Changes in SQLyog 6.13:
* Empty or incomplete lines in sqlyog.ini would cause stop reading from the file. As a consequence details that could not be read would not be written. Those details that could not be read were lost.
* Reading from sqlyog.ini was slow with huge number of connections.