Garmin City Navigator Middle East NT 2010
XP SP2 or better
Mapsource 6.15.6(not sure about other versions)
Map ID 445
- Start mapsource and connect GPS unit
Go to Utilities -> Get Unit ID -> Find Device
When 10 digit unit ID number appears click "copy" button.
- Close mapsource and other programs
- Install the new maps into map source using the included executable:
Select Install to <mapsource path e.g. c:\Garmin>
- Launch garmin_kgen_v1.5.exe and paste your 10 digit GPS Unit ID
Select software product (Garmin Mobile PC)
Select map product(custom mapset) FID=445
Click both Generate buttons.
25-character (Software unlock code) and (Map unlock code) will appear.
- Start UnlockWizard.exe from <mapsource path e.g. c:\Garmin>
Select option "Yes, I have a 25-charactor unlock code"
then option "I have a 25-character Unlock code" Next
copy and paste (Software unlock code) from Keygen to UnlockWizard. Do not register
Repeat step for (Map unlock code) from Keygen to UnlockWizard. Do not register
- Start mapsource. The new 2010 maps should be shown.
Go to View ->Zoom out Region
Go to Tools ->map
Make a selection Window of the complete map region(yellow area).
This will select all 10 map regions.
The Map tab should show (10 maps - 31.6 MB) in the bottom area.
Go to Transfer ->Send to Device
The above procedure worked with my Garmin 276C+Nuvi, XPSP3,Mapsource 6.15.6