Hi m8! Were you thinking about joining a private tracker, well what are you waiting for!! we are a Italian Mob theme website with a new twist ;)
we are focused on fast uploads, new content, and above all: user security ;)
are you also tired of malware and Hit & Runners,:(
Are you an experienced uploader Huh, See forums for how to apply.
well what are you waiting for doors will not be open for long so start typing to join: http://tinyurl.com/seedmore NOW!!!!!!
I want to see you at Seedmore.org :)
Warm Up! (c) Microids
Date: 16 November 2000
RAR Count: CD1: 45 (RZR-WARM.001 - RZR-WARM.045)
Time to burn some rubber! A new racing game which proposes the best
compromise between simulation and arcade on this market. 22 racing cars
available, a 'Ghost' mode to fight against your own lap times or against
ones collected via Internet. Tension: total. Concentration: maximal.
Nerves of steel: indispensable and the Pause button for when the stress
gets to be too much. If you remember the game Vroom! on the Amiga, well
then you will like this one as it is the sequel!
* Realistic sensations for beginners and experts alike:
* "Burn 'em up" Arcade mode takes you straight to the action.
* Simplified Simulation mode - get to grips with a 790 horsepower car!
* Advanced Simulation mode goes to the heart of Formula 1 experience.
* Three progressive levels of difficulty.
* Six Driving Aids.
* Amazing photo-realistic graphics.
Enjoy, and watch out for more of the finest games from the oldest PC
Razor 1911 salutes the competition: Fairlight, Deviance, Fantasy, Class,