CopyToDVD is a new generation tool to backup your music, games,
movies, video, photos and data files. CopyToDVD provides you with
a variety of ways to create CD(s) or DVD(s), such as integration
to shell, user friendly frontend or FileDepot technology. With
just a few clicks you can burn files, folders, pictures or
photos, and music (MP3 Ogg Vorbis WMA Flac ) to CD DVD. CopyToDVD
uses a smart data analyser which suggests the best output format
(audio CD, DVD Video...).
CopyToDVD is very user friendly. No more time wasting on fussy,
complicated interfaces. If you are a developer, you can use
CopyToDVD to add a burning feature to your application. CopyToDVD
supports CD-R(W), DVD-R(W), and DVDR(W) and DVD-RAM writers but
also double layer DL R9 new format ( 9 Gb on a DVD ). It is
compatible with Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/.NET. Furthermore you can
contact the team support for assistance on your problems or
For developers, CopyToDVD can be integrated in any application.
CopyToDVD is the unique way to add burning and save-to-media
Audio: Create Audio CDs from MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, MusePack and
APE file formats.
Data: Create CD (s) and DVD (s) using ISO/Joliet/UDF. Multi
session feature allows you to add to your media in stages.
Video: Create high quality DVD Video backups to be played on your
PC or home DVD player. Copy DVD video with high
Settings: Customize the way you wish to use the software by the
large number of settings available.
Open architecture : burning Hub works with 3rd party applications
such DVD2One, Nero Recode, DVD Shrink, 1
Click DVD Copy etc.
Compatibility: Supports any CD or DVD writer.
Developers: Add a CD or DVD burning feature to your application
using the batch/command line mode of CopyToDVD
(complete SDK on request)
Latest technologies including Overburning, Double Layer, HD-Burn
Multilingual support (...available languages)
Whats New in v184.108.40.206?
- 0002220: [Bug] Russian badly works at start. Correct please.
- 0002135: [Bug] Media recognition (cedric)
- 0002219: [Bug] Double Layer media is reported in Manager like
Single Layer Media (cedric)
- 0000330: [Bug] Log Windows / Remember last state and position
- 0002218: [Bug] Click on "Burn another copy" in CopyToDVD don't
- 0002209: [Bug] .MP4 were supported in v220.127.116.11 not in
- 0002204: [Bug] Can't add APE files to an Audio CD Project
- 0002203: [Bug] Can't add FLAC files to an Audio CD Project
- 0002255: [Bug] Column width in File Browser not fully
- 0000332: [Bug] v18.104.22.168c desktop icon always made during
installation regardless of user request (cedric)
- 0000465: [Suggestion] v22.214.171.124: Install Scripts Issues /
Default Settings... (cedric)
- 0002193: [Information] Write Speed (cedric)
- 0002129: [Bug] Requested speed (cedric)
- 0002128: [Bug] Reverts to initial speed (cedric)
- 0002088: [Bug] v126.96.36.199 eta: AudioCD Projects seems to add a
pop (Noise) at the beginning of some tracks
(Specific MP3) (cedric)
- 0000830: [Bug] Takes a long time to see the check mark Complete
after a burn (cedric)
- 0001243: [Feature Request] Support for WavPack files (cedric)
- 0002191: [Information] v188.8.131.52 eta: The word "NewDisk" no
longer appears when creating a Data
- 0002072: [Bug] v184.108.40.206 eta: Adding Files (Originals) to a
Video DVD projects, colors go all wrong.
- 0002189: [Bug] v220.127.116.11 eta: Audio .MP4 files are no longer
For a full listing of CopyToDVD's Features visit:
http://www.vso-software.fr/copytodvd/co … nglish.htm
TE Release Filename: tvc4104x.zip
Install copytodvd4_setup.exe. After installation copy contents
of the Crack folder to the installed folder of CopyToDVD:
Make sure to overwrite the existing files. Now import
Registration.reg into your registry by double clicking the file.
You now have a fully registered version of CopyToDVD!