ConvertXtoDVD (formerly DivXtoDVD) is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
* Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv, mpeg-1, mpeg2-, mpeg-4, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
* Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
* Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
* Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
* Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
* Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
* Advanced file merging possibilities
* Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...
* Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold
* Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Boradcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
* Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
* Multilingual support
* Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
Changes in ConvertXtoDVD - 220.127.116.11:
Fixes minor issues about voice prompts and error handling
- 0001940: [Crash] Exception raised "Unsupported number of input channel for AC3 - 3 (C:WorkplaceFFmpegU_av_audio_file.pas, line 1257) (wesson)
- 0001858: [Bug] Text in master language file wrong causing wrong understanding/confusion (wesson)
- 0001823: [Suggestion] Confusing text in Item 145 (wesson)
- 0001941: [Bug] burn projects even without ANY .ifo (wesson)
- 0001926: [Bug] Unsupported number of input channel for AC3 (wesson)
- 0001942: [Bug] Changing Default value for element location in DVD menus labels does not work (wesson)
- 0001936: [Bug] The word [Default] at treview--> Audio not updated to the translated word (menu 79 item 294) (wesson)
- 0001928: [Bug] Access violation at conversion (wesson)
Burning SDK - 2.1.10
Drive features detection changed
- 0001929: [Bug] sdk issue (wesson)
- 0001862: [Bug] improper detection of the hardware capability (wesson)