Blindwrite, your ultimate game copy software back up tool! BlindWrite extracts all the characteristics of your media to your harddrive to reproduce a working copy of your media.
It allows you to protect your investments against damage caused by children, scratches or by frequent use.
Your personal CD or DVD backups can even be run directly from your computer using a virtual drive (i.e. Daemon Tools).
Blind write\'s Game Copy Software supports a large number of formats and is regularly updated to support the latest technology.
Combined with CopyToDVD, it is a complete set of software for all your backup needs: data files, 1:1 CD/DVD backups, audio CDs from music files and DVD movies. A must-have!
Blind Write supports all popular CD/DVD writers and handles every available DVD format (DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R Double Layer, DVD-R Dual Layer).
-Brand new easy to use interface featuring one-click style
-Supports graphic themes allowing you to customize the look and feel
-New reading and writing engine supporting both CDs and DVDs
-Works with most hardware, optimized for high quality CD/DVD writers
-Supports a large number of formats: BlindWrite 4.x (.BWT), CloneCD (.CCD), Iso images (.ISO), Cuesheet/Binary (.CUE/.BIN), Alcohol (.MDS)
-Voice notifications for program events
-Extended log information for easy technical support
BlindWrite - 126.96.36.199 - 1st of May 2008
- 0001766: [Bug] \'Writing speed for CD / DVD\' setting bug
BlindWrite - 188.8.131.52
Fix a copy issue when making a second copy
- 0001735: [Feature Request] Caption, hint and menu items are not displayed correctly when language selected in application it\'s not the same of OS language. (cedric)
- 0001744: [Bug] WebUpdate DialogBoxes strings not updated after language switch (cedric)
- 0001751: [Bug] When swiching to \'Read\' tab with a user whose name uses double-byte characters, the output path displays \'Documents\' only. (cedric)
- 0001754: [Bug] v184.108.40.206 ßeta: New interface has blank/black square (cedric)
- 0001249: [Suggestion] Image Option (cedric)
- 0000858: [Bug] v220.127.116.11: Extraction Failed when using COPY option (wesson)