Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Business Enterprise and Ultimate
This is a small set of handy tools to help you with your Vista activation.
(it is not a crack and it dose not activate your Vista!)
It includes below feature: Vista License and Vista Key Tools (all about Vista license and Vista key)
- display Vista license information
- display your Vista Key
- display expiration date for current license
- clear product key from the registry (prevents disclosure attacks)
- reinstall system license file
- check a Vista Key
- uninstall Vista keyChange Vista Edition, OEM or Retail (Vista crack recovery)
Some Vista cracks change the installed Vista Edition in order to work, with this application you can change it back to your original Vista Edition, supporting:
- Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Enterprise, Ultimate
- Retail and OEM
- Repair the tokens.dat fileUninstall Vista Crack (remove old Vista cracks)
- SoftMode2, VistaLoader
- VistaBoot NEW
- TimeStop32 and TimeStop64
- (Frankenbuild, see VOATK TOOLS V2.2 HELP AND FAQ)Change or Remove OEM Info Values in the System Properties folder (vista touch up)
The following values can be changed or added:
- Manufacturer, Model, Support Website, Support Hours, Support Phone NumberVista Activation Report
The report will give you detailed information about:
- Vista Activation Status
- Vista Product Key
- Vista Build Number
- Vista Product ID
- Vista License Status
- Vista Platform
- Vista Description
- Installed Vista Edition
- Installed Vista Activators
This will give you another 30 days time for activating Vista.
Useful for Disaster Recovery
- if you are unable to boot up / start Vista
- if your stuck in Reduced Functionality Mode
Ready to Use ? Stand Alone
- no installation on your hard disk
- runs from an USB stick
- runs from the Vista Recovery Console
- runs from the Reduced Functionality Mode
VOATK TOOLS V2.5 HELP AND FAQ
VOATK Tools installation and usage (recommended)
1. Turn off UAC (you will be prompt if needed)
2. Log in as Administrator
3. Turn off Firewall, Antivirus, Antispyware or any other application who could interfere with the installation (optional)
4. Run VOATKToolsV2.0 as administrator
(right click on the file and click run as administrator)
Vista License and Vista Key Tools
- These tools can take a few minutes to start, please wait until the tool is loaded.
- Change Vista Edition, OEM or Retail
- With this tool you can change your Vista Edition, upgrading or downgrading, it will replace the ?tokens.dat? file of the current system with the one you have selected.
- A back up of your old ?tokens.dat? will be copied to %systemdrive%\tokens.dat_backup
- It will automatically enter a matching key (OEM or Retail) for the selected Vista Edition. Keep in mind that after the changes take effect you will have to reactivate your Vista and if you don?t enter a valid key on a later point of time, your copy of Vista will not be legal.
- It can be used to recover from any Vista Frankenbuild crack.
Uninstall Vista Crack
- It will uninstall 90% of the current Vista activation cracks, such as, TimeStop, Paradox, SoftMode1, VistaLoader, VistaBoot. Most of today?s cracks are based on Paradox or VistaLoader, such as Clony, Vista Activators, BENSSB, One Click Activator, Vista Activator etc. (registry, MBR and bootmgr will be repaired and crack files will be removed if necessary)
- It will not remove the Vista Product Key, OEM Certificates, OEM Logos or Tokens.dat
- To remove Frankenbuild, use the Change Vista Edition, OEM or Retail option.
Change or Remove OEM Info Values in the System Properties folder (does not effect your license or key)
- If you select remove OEM info values and OEM logo, those entries will be removed from the System Properties folder.
- If you select change OEM info and value follow below steps:
1. A new window will open and you will see below info:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
2. change the values in “XXX” to the info you like (keep the “”)
“SupportHours”=”8am to 5pm”
3. If you wish to keep a value empty, delete XXX and keep only “”.
4. Save the modified file and exit the window.
Useful for Disaster Recovery
- You are unable to boot up / start Vista
1. Boot the Vista DVD,
2. select the Vista repair option > cmd
3. start VOATK Tools from the there
4. Use Uninstall Vista Crack to repair your MBR and Bootmgr
- Recover from Reduced Functionality Mode
Did you forget activate your computer within 30 days of installing and it is now stuck in reduced functionality Mode. It starts when you log in and shown this error screen instead of taken to your desktop. Your only options are to activate now or enter reduced functionality mode. In reduced functionality mode, you will only have access to internet explorer, so that you can buy a license for Windows Vista!
Since Microsoft has still given us access to Internet Explorer, we can use it to launch the default explorer process. We will then use the explorer interface to open an administrative level command prompt to run the activation rearm command which will recover from reduced functionality mode.
1. On the Activate Windows Now screen, click Access your computer with reduced functionality.
2. Once Internet Explorer loads, hit the Alt key to bring up the menu bar. Click on File and then select Open.
3. On the open dialog, type in c:\windows\explorer.exe and hit OK
4. You will now see the first of many open confirmations that IE will prompt you with. Hit OK on the first.
5. Click Run on this prompt.
6. Finally, hit Run yet again.
Explorer will now start and you will see your taskbar and desktop. You can now follow the normal procedure or extending the activation period.
7. Use VOATK Tools to remove the old cracks (if any installed)
8. Remove the KB that did disable the crack (maybe not necessary)
9. Use VOATK Tools to rearm Vista to gain another 30 day for activation
- Recover from “not enough system quota error”
1. Try to close all unnecessary applications
2. Go to your temp folder… (Open Windows explorer, click in the Address bar and delete whatever is there, then enter %TEMP% and press Enter.) Select all files in this folder and delete them - these are remnants from various installers & programs you have run which are no longer needed.
Next, go to C:\Windows\temp and delete the files within it.
3. If above don?t help, use VOATK Tools and change your Vista Edition from OEM to Retail (if you use already Retail, select your current Vista Retail Edition) this will replace your tokens.dat with the original Vista files.