VMware Workstation v6.5.2 Build 156735 - Mr1000 + Serial
VMware Workstation is desktop software that allows you to run multiple x86-compatible desktop and server operating systems simultaneously on a single PC, in fully networked, portable virtual machines - with no rebooting or hard drive partitioning required. With Workstation, you spend less time procuring and configuring, and more time testing, deploying, teaching, or running demos. Over three million software development, quality assurance, training, sales, and IT professionals worldwide find Workstation an indispensable tool.
To streamline software development and testing:
- Develop and test multiple operating systems and applications on a single PC.
- Connect virtual machines to simulate and test multitier configurations.
- Use multiple snapshots and debugging support to facilitate testing.
- Archive test environments on file servers where they can be easily restored or shared.
To enhance productivity of IT professionals:
- Configure and test desktops and servers as virtual machines before deploying them to production.
- Test new multitier applications, application updates, and OS patches on a single PC.
- Host legacy applications within virtual machines, facilitating OS migrations and eliminating the need to port legacy applications.
- Create a virtual library of end-user configurations on a shared drive.
To facilitate computer-based training and software demos:
- Package and deploy classroom material in virtual machines.
- Allow students to experiment with multiple operating systems, applications, and tools in secure, isolated virtual machines.
- Configure virtual machines to undo all changes at shutdown.
- Demo complex or multitier configurations on a single laptop.
Key New Features in Workstation 6.5:
VMware Workstation continues to be the most advanced virtualization software for desktop and laptop computers. The 6.5 release further strengthens the product’s leadership in providing the broadest, deepest OS support (both host and guest); best-in-class virtual machine architecture; the richest desktop user experience; and an unmatched set of value-added features to enhance the productivity of technical professionals and the organizations they serve. The new features of VMware Workstation 6.5 include:
- Integrated desktop experience with "Unity"
- Powerful Record and Replay technology that makes software development easier
- Support for Windows Server 2008
- Link state propagation networking
- Simplified ACE authoring capabilities
Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2008