FlashFXP is a powerful and popular FTP & FXP Client loaded with features for the power user. FlashFXP has an intuitive and full featured user interface, allowing you to do all the common tasks with just a few clicks. It also support full drag & drop, so you can transfer files, synchronize folders, find files and schedule tasks with just one click. Using the FTP protocol, you can transfer files from remote servers to your computer, or even to another remote server. It makes it easy to update your Web site, download files from the company server, or even download files from the internet that always seem to fail using your Web browser. It allows you to transfer files between two sites (FXP), resume incomplete downloads, synchronize directories, schedule multiple tasks, and more.
There are many, many features available in FlashFXP. Here are just a few of them:
- Local and Site to Site File transfers.
FlashFXP allows you to transfer files from any FTP server directly to your local hard drive, or transfer files between two ftp sites (Site-to-Site transfers), giving you total control over any situation.
- FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4 & 5 support.
FlashFXP can handle thousands of connection types. If you are behind a firewall, proxy or gateway, no need to worry, as FlashFXP can be configured to support almost any network configuration.
- Full Featured User Interface with Drag & Drop Support.
FlashFXP has an intuitive and full featured user interface, allowing you to do all the common tasks with just a few clicks. It also support full drag & drop, so you can transfer files, synchronize folders, find files and schedule tasks with just one click.
Updates since FlashFXP v126.96.36.1990:
• The graph font can now be changed seperately from the application font.
• Global "Bind Socket to IP" setting.
• Per-Site "Bind Socket to IP" setting.
• Multi-language support. See the translation forums (http://www.inicom.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160) for more information.
• Added new status msg "Listening on PORT: X, Waiting for connection." to help troubleshoot PORT mode connections.
• If Passive mode fails two times in a row, FlashFXP will switch to PORT mode or vis versa.
• If the connection is lost to the ftp site you can continue to browse cached folders and queue files, if a task is performed that requires a connection flashfxp will reconnect back to the ftp site and then perform that task.