Is spam driving you crazy? Junk email is a major worldwide problem. Unwanted email or spam now forms around 90% of received email! You are just a few minutes away from learning the easiest and most powerful way to stop unwanted email from getting to your computer. Forget about other ways to stop spam, we are going to show you the ONLY way to deal to senders of junk email so you receive only the email you want!
MailWasher Pro is the answer to your time wasting junk mail problems! MailWasher Pro lets you safely preview and delete bad email before it gets to your computer - never download another spam email to your computer again! Apart from being the most effective software to fight spam, you’ll find that MailWasher is probably the easiest anti-spam software to use. We took the view that if we can’t understand how to use a piece of software in under 5 minutes then it’s probably always going to be hard to use. Why try and learn a whole lot of new icons and procedures? You want a program with a minimal learning curve, is easy to use and looks attractive.
* View your email before it gets to your computer - now you can see what email is waiting for you so you can deal to it effectively and safely.
* Delete unwanted email before you download it. A great way to stop viruses or large attachments.
* Status. MailWasher Pro software analyzes each email as it arrives and warns you if it is suspected junk mail or a virus using advanced logic and filtering.
* Simple Set Up. Wizards prompt you for email account information so set up takes little more than a few seconds to complete.
* Simplicity. No flashy gimmicks, so easy to use that you won’t feel like you have to learn a whole new program. In fact it has the familiar look and feel of Outlook Express. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3. Just check mail, mark for deletion/report/bounce, then process mail.
* Works with your existing email program, whether it is Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Netscape, Incredimail or any other program.
* Multiple platforms, runs on Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.3, Intel Macs (using Parallels) and Linux (using Wine).