Fast File Splitter (FFS) is a tool to split large files into smaller files.
FFS is used so that big files can be split so they can be put on floppies or sent by email.
Ever wanted to send a large file by email but were not able because your email service provider does not allow attachments with large size?
You can split your files easily to match the maximum size the email server accepts and send them in chunks and merge them back at the receiving end.
In addition to splitting you will be able to securely send your files by encrypting them. Fast File Splitter comes full of added options.
FFS is very easy to use and understand. With a few clicks you can split your large file into smaller files. Simply choose the file you want to split and how you want to split it and click on split and your small files are ready for use.
* Customizable split file size.
* Customizable split files number.
* Ability to create a self extracting file to merge the split files without the need of FFS.
* Ability to encrypt the split files generated.
* Ability to compress file being split to save space.
* Blowfish encryption algorithm for secure splitting.
* Add a custom license text to your self extracting file.
* Add a custom comment text to your self extracting file.
* Put your custom icon instead of the default self extracting file icon.
* Ability to run in silent mode.
* Ability to extract/join to any directory and/or filename.