ExamDiff Pro is a powerful yet intuitive and easy to use visual file and directory comparison tool for Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista. It features unique functionality that distinguishes ExamDiff Pro from other comparison programs. If you’ve been frustrated with other comparison utilities, you will find that ExamDiff Pro offers a much more efficient and user-friendly way to compare files and folders.
* Compares text files, binary files, and directories.
* Highlights differences down to the level of lines, words or characters.
* Highlights document syntax.
* Fuzzy line matching.
* Ability to recognize moved text blocks.
* Allows to add manual synchronization points to text file comparison.
* Compares directly from Windows Explorer.
* Allows editing files within file comparison panes.
* Allows copying, renaming, and deleting files or directories.
* Saves the file differences in a standard UNIX DIFF file or to a dynamic HTML web page.
* Prints and print previews diff reports.
* Easy navigation through the differences.
* Advanced Search features.
* Extensive command line interface.
* Advanced Ignore options, for ignoring capitalization, white space, programming-language comments, and more.
* Word wrapping.
* Plug-in support.
* Drag and drop support.
* Can create directory snapshots for later comparison.
* Includes full Unicode support.
* Fully customizable.