Everest 4.20.1306 Ultimate
EVEREST Ultimate Edition is the cutting-edge benchmarking and diagnostics tool
to maximize security, performance and trouble-shooting capabilities for home
and office PC environments.
EVEREST 4.20.1305 Corporate
EVEREST Corporate Edition is a multi-functional tool for enhancing IT security through instantaneous network audits, network management reports, network security alerts and risk mitigation initiatives.
Hardware Monitor 1.07.1 is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors: voltages, temperatures, fans speed.
The program handles the most common sensor chips, like ITE« IT87 series, most Winbond« ICs, and others. In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature. Special hardware monitors such as abit« uGuru and Gigabyte« ODIN? power supplies series are supported too.
* ACPI Thermal Zones support.
* FB-DIMM integrated thermal sensor (Intel« 5400A/B MCH only).
* New sensors ICs : Analog Device« ADM1021, ADM1027, ADM1030.
HWMonitor does not copy any file in any directory, neither writes in the registry.
CPU-Z 1.44.1 is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
* Name and number.
* Core stepping and process.
* Core voltage.
* Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
* Supported instructions sets.
* Cache information.
* Vendor, model and revision.
* BIOS model and date.
* Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
* Graphic interface.
* Frequency and timings.
* Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
* Windows and DirectX version.
PC Wizard 2008.1.84
Since 1996 PC WIZARD is among the most advanced system information programs on the market. PC WIZARD 2008 is a powerful utility designed especially for detection of hardware, but also some more analysis. It's able to identify a large scale of system components and supports the latest technologies and standards. This tool is periodically updated (usually once per month) in order to provide most accurate results.
PC WIZARD 2008 is also an utility designed to analyze and benchmark your computer system. It can analyze and benchmark many kinds of hardware, such as CPU performance, Cache performance, RAM performance, Hard Disk performance, CD/DVD-ROM performance, Removable/FLASH Media performance, Video performance, MP3 compression performance.
PC WIZARD 2008 can be distributed freely (ftp, archives, CD-ROMs ...).
* MCI Devices (mpeg, avi, seq, vcr, video-disc, wave) & ACM
* Passwords (Outlook, Internet Explorer, MSN Messenger, Dialup ...)
* DOS Memory (base, HMA, UMB, XMS, EMS, DPMI, VCPI)
* Windows Memory
* Windows (Version, Product Key, Environment, Desktop, XP Themes ...)
* Windows UpTime (Boot, Shutdown, BlueScreen, System Restore Points ...)
* TrueType & OpenType Fonts
* WinSock (Internet), Telephony et Remote Access
* OLE (Objects, Servers ...)
* Microsoft« Applications
* Activity (Process, Tasks, Threads)
* Modules (DLL, DRV, 32 & 16-bits) & NT Services
* Internet Navigator (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, FireFox)
* Resources (IRQ, DMA, E/S, Memory)
* System files (.ini, .log, .bat, .nt, .dos ...)
* Processor (Dhrystone (MIPS), Whetstone (MFLOPS), Mandelbrot fractal ...)
* L1, L2, L3 Cache, RAM (Bandwidth, Latency ...)
* Main Memory (Bandwidth, Latency ...)
* Hard Drives
* CD/DVD Rom
* DirectX 3D
* Removable/Flash Support
* MP3 Compression
* VISTA Experience Index
MEMORY and CACHE: These benchmarks measure the maximum achiveable memory bandwidth. The code behind these benchmarks method is written in Assembly (x86, SSE, SSE2, SSE3). Memory benchmarks utilize only one processor core and one thread.
PROCESSOR : These benchmarks measure performance in terms of Integer Millions of Instructions Per Second (Integer MIPS) and Millions of Floating Point Operations Per Second (MFLOPS). The code behind these benchmarks method is written in Assembly (x86, x87, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, 3DNOW!). Processor benchmarks are HyperThreading, multi-processor (SMP) and multi-core (CMP) aware.
* Can save, print, e-mail a report
* Can save a TXT, RTF, HTML, PDF or CSV report
* Can export any graphics as BMP file
* Can export text and graphic with the clipboard
* Web update Wizard
* Communicate with Motherboard Monitor
* Dump (Hardware registers, System BIOS, video BIOS ...)
Use this 100% free software to learn more about your computer and its components, detect/diagnose any problems in your computer, and increase your computer's performance.
Caution: Application packed with XComp. The compression ratio is better than UPX. Some Antivirus Programs shown a FALSE POSITIVE (BitDefender, Ikarus and a few more) by all programs packed with XComp. These AV scanners have a outdated scan engine and can not scan inside the packed executable. I don't care whether they update them AV Scan engines or not or let me force to use such Packer as UPX, PE Compact. The Main AntiVirus Programs can handle this freeware packer.