EVEREST Ultimate Engineer Edition is an industry leading system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for enthusiasts PC users, based on the award-winning EVEREST Technology. During system optimizations and tweaking it provides essential system and overclock information, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics capabilities to check the effects of the applied settings. CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks are available to measure the actual system performance and compare it to previous states or other systems. Furthermore, complete software, operating system and security information makes EVEREST Ultimate Edition a comprehensive system diagnostics tool that offers a total of 100 pages of information about your PC.
Motherboard & CPU
Accurate low-level information about motherboard, CPU and BIOS, including chipset details, DMI enumeration, AGP configuration information, SPD memory modules list, DRAM timing information and CPU instruction set support.
Video adapter & monitor
Detailed information about the video adapter, video drivers and monitor, including DDC information, monitor serial number and supported video modes detection, low-level GPU details, OpenGL and Direct3D features list.
Information about all hard disk and optical disk drives, including IDE autodetection, S.M.A.R.T. disk health monitoring, ASPI SCSI devices list and partitions information.
Network adapters, multimedia, input devices
Exhaustive information about network adapters, sound cards, keyboard, mouse and game controllers, including NIC MAC address detection, IP and DNS list, network traffic monitoring, DirectSound, DirectMusic and DirectInput information.
Information about PCI, PnP, PCMCIA and USB devices, communication ports, power management information, device resources list, printers information.
Detailed Windows information, including operating system installation date and product key, system services and system drivers list, process information, environment variables list, system folders list, system files and Event Logs content, AX and DLL files list, UpTime information.
Server and display
Information about network shares, users and groups list, logged on users list, account security settings, opened files list, fonts list and Windows desktop configuration details.
Large amount of information about networking status, remote access and mailing accounts, network resources and Internet settings. List of network routes, Internet Explorer cookies and history of visited web pages.
Detailed information about installed programs, scheduled tasks and startup programs.
Operating system security information including DEP (Data Execution Prevention) status, list of installed security patches and system restore status.
Firewall, anti-spyware and anti-trojan software list. Anti-virus software information including virus database details.
System Stability Test
Ability to stress system memory, CPU, FPU and local disks simultaneously in real time through a completely visual interface. System thermal solution check through constant temperature, CPU load and CPU thermal throttle monitoring.
EVEREST CPUID panel to provide a compact overview on CPU, motherboard, RAM and chipset. Invaluable information on overclocked systems, dynamic refresh to support Enhanced Intel SpeedStep and AMD Cool'n'Quiet technologies.
Sensor information including system, CPU and GPU temperature, fan status, CPU, GPU, AGP and DRAM voltage monitoring, S.M.A.R.T. disk health status. Support for Corsair Xpert memory modules.
Sensor icons feature to display actual system temperature and voltage values on the System Tray.
CPU and FPU benchmarks
State of the art multi-threaded benchmark methods to measure performance of both old and brand new processors. References list to compare actual performance with other systems.
Memory read and write speed, memory latency measurement to stress the memory and cache subsystem, including references list to compare actual performance with other systems.
Disk Benchmark module
Disk Benchmark module to measure performance of hard disk drives, optical disk drives (CD/DVD/Blu-Ray) and USB flash drives. Graphical overview of disk performance measured on different areas of the disk surface.
Tips & suggestions
Detection of possible hardware and software misconfiguration and compatibility issues.
Easy-to-use method to produce report files of the system, by either using pre-configured report profiles or custom selection of information.
Three different report file formats: plain text, customizable HTML and the unique MHTML format. MHTML reports including icons are ideal for printing purposes.
Report e-mailing and printing
Built-in e-mail transfer client using SMTP, also support for MAPI and Outlook protocols. Instant report display and one-click printing capabilities using IE4+ technology.
* Changes in 5.02.1805 Ultimate Beta:
* * support for OpenGL 3.2
* * extended reference OpenGL Extensions list
* * identification of Intel Core i5 7xx (aka Lynnfield)
* * identification of Intel Core i7 8xx (aka Lynnfield)
* * identification of Intel Xeon L34xx, X34xx (aka Lynnfield)
* * Intel Processor Number detection for Core i5 750
* * Intel Processor Number detection for Core i7 860, 870
* * Intel Processor Number detection for Mobile Pentium T4300
* * Intel Processor Number detection for Pentium E6500, E6500K
* * Intel Processor Number detection for Xeon L3426, W3565, X3430, X3440, X3450, X3460, X3470
* * Motherboard / SPD / improved memory clock calculation for DDR1 modules
* * Motherboard / ACPI / SLIC Version information
* * sensor support for Dell SMI of Precision 380
* * motherboard specific sensor info for ASRock X58 Extreme
* * motherboard specific sensor info for Asus M2N4-SLI
* * motherboard specific sensor info for Jetway PN78SM2
* * motherboard specific sensor info for Jetway PN78SM3 Series
* * motherboard specific sensor info for MSI MS-7596
* * motherboard specific sensor info for Supermicro X7SLA Series
* * improved motherboard specific sensor info for ASRock boards
* * fixed: SPD information for Noname 1G DDR2-667 modules with bad CRC
* * fixed: identification of AMD Athlon Neo X2 (aka Brisbane)
* * fixed: DRAM rows list for AMD K10 & K11 IMC in dual-channel mode