Sophisticated 3D Objects:
Design sophisticated 3D text and objects with intuitive tools. You can use
pre-made shapes and styles or create them by scratch. COOL 3D? Production Studio
imports the most popular 2D and 3D file formats.
* Dynamic 3D Titles: A single click turns ordinary text into
professional-looking 3D titles. Create your own 3D text by assigning extrusion,
bevel, color and texture or use pre-made styles from EasyPalette?
* Path and Lathe Object Editors: Use the Path Editor to create original 3D
graphics that are re-editable. To create cylindrical objects, COOL 3D?
Production Studio offers the Lathe Object Editor. This tool works much like a
potter's wheel, spinning any line drawing into a fully enclosed 3D object.
* Import 2D and 3D File Formats: Import popular vector files, including
Adobe« Illustrator« files, WMF and EMF. Convert common image file types such as
BMP and JPEG into vector paths. For those with experience working with other 3D
modeling software, COOL 3D? Production Studio offers direct import of 3D model
formats such as 3DS and X models.
* FreeForm Tool: The FreeForm Tool is a powerful editor that deforms 3D
objects based on their vector paths. With its precision editing features, you
can bend, twist, warp or fold 3D objects exactly the way you want to.
* Pre-made Objects and Models: Ulead's EasyPalette? is a virtual library of
hundreds of objects, attributes, effects and filters that you can drag and drop
to your projects and use right away.
Powerful Effects & Animation Control:
Drag and drop hundreds of customizable backdrops and animation effects. Apply
video backgrounds and add audio to your creations. Use magic, natural texture
and particle effects for dynamic-looking animations.
* Video Backgrounds: Video files can be inserted into the background of your
creations. Create a rich visual setting and give your 3D projects an element of
movement that is independent from the main focal point object.
* Video Texture: Wrap video files onto 3D objects as motion texture and turn
them into independently animated TV screens.
* Key-frame Timeline: With the expanded timeline feature, you can control
precisely where objects are positioned and what styles and behaviors are applied
at any given frame in the animation. Each applied attribute is displayed in the
timeline when an object is selected so that every action can be clearly tracked
* Objects and Text Effects: Use ready-made animation effects for instant
impact. Choose from hundreds of selections conveniently stored in the
EasyPalette. Or, create your own custom effects and save them in the
* Particle Effects: Add moving particle elements to 3D projects with control
over behavior variances. Choose from fire, bubble, snow and smoke. You can also
create your own custom particles.
COOL 3D? Production Studio exports files out to a variety of formats -- video
files, alpha-channel video overlays, Web animations, images, and 3D models. You
can also import a COOL 3D? Production Studio project file into Ulead video
* Create Complete Movies: COOL 3D? Production Studio lets you save your
movies, including any background audio you have inserted, to popular video
formats such as AVI, QuickTime and RealVideo. You can also import COOL 3D?
Production Studio project files to Ulead MediaStudio Pro or Ulead VideoStudio.
* Export Video Overlays: Create full-motion overlay titles that are perfect
for videos. Export projects as 32-bit AVI, TGA files with alpha channels, or
directly place projects into Ulead MediaStudio Pro or Ulead VideoStudio's
* Export 3D Models: COOL 3D? Production Studio lets you reuse your native 3D
models in other high-end 3D modeling software. You can export your raw 3D
objects into popular 3D formats such as 3DS and X models.
* Create Web Animation: COOL 3D? Production Studio easily exports 3D
projects into Web-friendly 3D animation in Macromedia« Flash? or animated GIFs
* Create Image Files: COOL 3D? Production Studio allows you to save single
frames as 3D still images. Choose from a variety of formats, including GIF, BMP,
JPG and TGA.
(Full Features at http://www.corel.com/content/pdf/c3d/C3DS_FB.pdf)