Total Commander, Version 7.03, is a Shareware file manager for Windows« 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista, and Windows« 3.1.
New (April 24, 08): Total Commander 7.03 final for Windows released
Features in Total Commander 7.03 now include :
* Two file windows side by side
* Multiple language support
* Enhanced search function
* Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
* Quick View panel with bitmap display
* ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
* Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
* Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
* Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
* Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
* New: Updated interface+icons, compare editor, cursor in lister, separate
logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
* And many more!
April 24, 2008: Total Commander 7.03 is now available for download. This update mainly fixes errors found after the release of Total Commander 7.02a. We recommend that you install the update as soon as possible! The 16-bit version for Windows 3.1 has also been updated to version 6.57 to fix some errors.