Throttle is a tool that optimizes your modem connection. Your internet connection can be optimized up to 200% or higher by using Throttle. Throttle also makes your dial-up connection more stable and less resistant to hang-up’s & disconnects. This means you can download and surf the internet faster then ever before. Throttle works on many 14.4/28.8/33.6/56 kb, cable and dsl modems. No installation or modification needs to be made to your hardware; Throttle does all the complicated settings for you instantly.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
* Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003, 95, 98, Me, NT 4, Vista, XP
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 or higher
* Intel Pentium 90 MHz or higher
* 8 Mb RAM (32 Mb recommended)
* 5 Mb hard disk space
* VGA or higher resolution monitor
* Mouse or other pointing device
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 188.8.131.527:
* Updated authenticode code signing on the main executable; was causing some machines to report an invalid certificate was used.
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 184.108.40.2067:
* Made changes to activation system to prevent illegal software usage.
Valid License Key added and Online Website call home background validation removed. Last is gone for good. Your IP and License Reginfo will not be transmitted to Webserver for your security and privacy!
Setup rewritten. program exe recompiled.
To the Changelog:
Attention the original installer in difference to this "clean" setup, use user account file system privileges that means hijack this to remove or boot with another device / OS is required to get file access! This feature is removed here!!!