TextPipe™ is our multi-award winning, industrial strength text transformation, conversion, cleansing and extraction workbench.
One tool - One point of maintenance. With TextPipe you specify all your text processing functions in one place, rather than trying to remember and manage multiple manual jobs across multiple text editors, command line tools, custom scripts, Word and Excel.
What does TextPipe do?
TextPipe makes it fast and easy to convert, transform and re-purpose data in text files, including
* HTML, XML and other structured documents from the WWW
* Fixed length or delimited files (CSV, Tab, Pipe, etc)
* Unix, Mainframe and PC/Windows end-of-line formats
* ASCII, ANSI, Unicode and EBCDIC files
* Security log files from firewalls, web servers etc
* EDIFACT, HL7, SWIFT and other structured formats
* Spooled print files
* Structured and unstructured reports of any size or dimension
TextPipe also works with binary files, however for Word documents (.doc) see WordPipe, for Excel spreadsheets (.XLS) see ExcelPipe, for PowerPoint presentations (.PPT) see PowerPointPipe and for databases see DataPipe.
For more information Visit: