This torrent is dead. Use my other one here:
You can also find this game by me on http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4285007
Publisher: Eidos Interactive
Developer: Eidos Interactive
Release Date: May 16, 2008
Requirements: (couldn't find system requirements, but I got it to work on both Windows XP and Vista with no problems).
Here are some clickable screen shots I took.
How to Install the game:
- Download the attachment, which will be a folder called "Top Trumps Doctor Who PC Game."
- After the download of this folder is completed, insert a regular blank CDR (not a blank DVD disc).
- Open Nero.
- Tell Nero to open a "saved project"
- Point to the .cue file found in the "Top Trumps Doctor Who PC Game" folder.
- Burn your disc.
- After the disc is burned, re-insert the disc (normally is ejected after created), and run the installation.
- At the completion of the installation, the game will try to launch.
- You will get a SecurROM copyright error. Just close that window.
- Go to My Computer - and Right click the CDROM drive, and select "explore."
- You will see a folder labeled "crack" on the disc. Open it.
- Right click the file you see inside, and select "copy."
- Close that window.
- Now, open My Computer and the C drive icon.
- Open the Program Files, Eidos Folder, then the Top Trumps Doctor Who folder.
- In the background area of this window, right click in it, and select Paste.
- Say yes to the overwrite message.
- Your shortcut to the game found on the desktop now works.