Send any document as e-mail attachment! It's so easy. Start
Digital Postman. Put your document in the scanner and Digital
Postman will do the rest. He will generate a new message in your
e-mail program and attach the document. He will then ask you for
the recipient's address and a subject and to press Send. It's
easier than sending a fax!
* Digital Postman supports the use of Automatic Document
Feeders (ADF) , so sending a multi-page document is just as easy.
* Images can be attached in EXE-format and also as JPEG, GIF,
PNG, PDF and multi-page TIFF format. Using PDF or TIFF format all
images are put into only one attachment file, which makes handling
and storing by the recipient much more convenient.
* You can also send images that are already on your disk
somewhere. Just press the Load button. Digital Postman Pro reads
TIFF, PCX, GIF, TGA, BMP, JPEG and PNG files.
* You can get a preview of the scanned image. From the preview
window you can manipulate (rotate, invert, mirror) the scanned image.
* Auto crop function, to remove superfluous parts of the
* You can select the imaging device to use. Convenient when
you have both a scanner and a video camera attached to your system.
* Thumbnail views of scanned and loaded images. Right click on
a thumbnail view to manipulate (rotate, invert, mirror) the image,
print the image or save it to disk in any of the formats Digital
Postman Pro supports.
* Digital Postman will not work with web based mail, so no
Hotmail, no Juno Mail, no Yahoo Mail, etc.
* As far as we know AOL doesn't support the MAPI protocol, so
you can't use Digital Postman with AOL.
* A Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista system.
* A scanner that complies with the Twain standard (most
* An e-mail program that complies with the MAPI or VIM
standard. Examples of MAPI e-mail programs: Microsoft Outlook,
Microsoft Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Eudora, Pegasus Mail,
Netscape Messenger. Examples of VIM e-mail programs: cc:Mail,