The version of Deltopia DeltaWalker 1.0.0 with maximum features - officially named ORO - unlocked with a leaked license key (incorporated into the setup)
The description obtained from the product site - http://www.deltopia.com - is as follows:
DeltaWaker is a file and folder comparison application by Deltopia Inc.
DeltaWalker lets you compare, edit, and merge files and synchronize folders. It runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
DeltaWalker is a compelling choice for software, web, and legal professionals, as well as scientists, engineers and anyone who works with text, documents, and folders that change over time.
* Finely tuned and optimized file and folder comparison engine
* Structure comparison and visualization of XML files
* Two and three-way file and folder comparison, incl. vertical, horizontal, and ancestor on top layouts
* Manual and automatic (three-way comparison only) merging of differences
* Extensive in-place text editing capabilities, where changes are instantly processed by the differencing engine.
* Unicode support with character encoding auto-detection, when character encoding information is available
* Ergonomic file and folder comparison integration
* Unlimited, intelligent undo/redo
* Color highlighted differences and changes (QuickDiffs)
* Birds-eye difference view and navigation
* Patch creation capabilities
* Command-line interface
* Notification mechanism for local disk changes of files and folders loaded in DW
* Automatic software updates
* No-hassle free trial