DEFRAGGLER is a freeware Windows utility to defragment files on your Hard Disk. It differs from other defrag tools on the market, by enabling you to quickly and simply defrag the files you want to, without having to process the whole drive. Simply run it, select the file and defragment in seconds. No more struggling with the Windows defragmentation tool!
- Defrag Individual Files:
Most defragmentation tools only let you defrag the whole drive. Defraggler gives you the power to select individual files and folders to defrag. So you can get the job done in seconds, rather than waiting for the whole drive to complete. Of course if you want to defrag the whole drive Defraggler will let you do that too.
- Compact and Portable:
Defraggler was written in the same compact architecture as other Piriform products (CCleaner and Recuva). This results in a compact single EXE application, which can be copied to a thumbdrive and then used whenever you need it, without a complex installation process. The EXE itself is less than 1MB!
- Vista Support:
Defraggler supports all OSs released since Windows 2000, this includes Windows 2000, 2003, XP and Vista. Although 64-bit support is not included in this version, we are working on compatibility, so it will be available soon! Additionally Defraggler supports both NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
- Locate Files on the Drive:
After analysis Defraggler lists all the fragmented files on the drive. Selecting one or many will highlight their location on the disk. Allowing you to visually see the location of files on the disk.
1) Just run 'Defraggler 1.01.050.exe' and follow instructions.
2) You're done.
- Added faster stopping for large file defragmentation
- Added support for pausing and resuming
- Fixed bug that caused $MFT to be displayed in list view
- System drive is selected by default
- Various UI tweaks
- Minor bug fixes
- Removed system driver, now much faster and more stable
- Added support for multiple drive maps
- Added 64-bit OS support
- Added support for removable USB drives
- Loads of minor UI changes and funky tweaks
- Fixed rare crash caused by 4GB files on FAT32 drives
- Added debug mode "/debug"
- Added option to save list of fragmented files to a text file
- Improved error messages for unsupported systems
- Minor text tweaks and fiddly fixes.
This is a beta version, it may contain bugs, so should be used for testing purposes only. We therefore do not recommend you use it in a commercial environment.
I would thank you very much to the people at PIRIFORM for his excellent work.
Defraggler is FREEWARE:
Why pay hundreds of dollars for a commercial defragmentation tool, when you can use Defraggler for free! This includes corporate use as well!
I upload this Torrent to populate this program although I know the links posted above may download faster than this Torrent but I think 'sharing' it is the best form to other people can know it and maybe use it as the default file degragmenter.
Thanks and please HELP SEED when you had downloaded it.