Craagle v3.0 was originally released by Dr. Emulator. It was in Spanish and i do not like Spanish but i LOVE craagle so i looked for a English version and found out that a guy named alot4u made a "translated version". i looked for it and got hold of it, it sucked! only some parts were translated so i decided to translate it myself. i used the craagle 1.7 beta by the youking crew to know what to write and where as i do not speak Spanish. There is one bug in the program, however; it does not affect the stability or usability. the bug is that when you abort a search for serials it will say that it is still aborting even after it is fully aborted. feel free to modify the program to fix any bug you might find!
Here you go!