All the screen capture and image editing functionality you\'ll ever need, in one simply powerful program.
Using SnagIt, you can select and capture anything on your screen, then easily add text, arrows, or effects, and save the screen capture to a file or share it immediately by e-mail or IM.
Capture an article, image, or Web page directly from your screen. Or, capture windows, menus, icons, and regions from any application that runs on your PC.
The SnagIt image editor makes it easy to add creative and professional touches to your screen capture. Transform your images with a full-featured paint tools palette, a variety of edge effects, and practical options for color and size adjustment.
E-mail, copy and paste, print, and IM your screen captures, or upload them to your Web site. SnagIt helps you communicate any way you prefer.
SnagIt System Requirements
For the best experience while using SnagIt, you\'ll need:
* Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, XP x64, Vista 32-bit, or Vista 64-bit installed and configured on your system.
* Internet Explorer 5.5 or later required.
* Windows 2000 users require Windows Installer 2.0.
* 90 MHz processor (400 MHz recommended)
* 16 MB of RAM (64 MB recommended)
* 20 MB of free hard disk space (30 MB for CDROM installations due to video tutorials)
* SnagIt add-ins for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook works with Office 2000, Office XP or later.
* SnagIt add-in for Microsoft Internet Explorer works with Internet Explorer 5.0 or later.
* SnagIt plug-in for Adobe FrameMaker works with FrameMaker version 5.5 or later.
* SnagIt Instant Messenger output requires either Windows Messenger 4.7 or later.
* SnagIt requires Active Accessibility 2.0 to capture links from web pages.
* SnagIt Stamps requires SnagIt 6.3 or later