These notes will be updated with each new build if needed, so should be checked each time you
get a new version of the AIO.
1. Under no circumstances should any of these applications be allowed to check for updates online,
some will be physically "fixed" to prevent this.
2. Windows 2000 and AnyDVD - should you encounter this error message after starting AnyDVD:-
"Warning: Verification of the file .......AnyDVD.exe has failed!
The file has been modified! This might be caused by a virus! Please run a virus scan and reinstall"
Then it is recommended that you read this information:-
3. It is recommended that you uninstall previous versions of Virtual CloneDrive before updating.
4. A Reg fix tool has been added to the AIO to fix a possible issue with "No DVD Drive Found"
after AnyDVD install and re-boot, you use this at your own risk as i can not confirm if this is 100%
affective as i have not had the missing drives message problem.
Thanks to original poster for this fix
5. Under no circumstances should you have SpySweeper running when trying to install these programs.
6. User Account Control (UAC) in Vista is known to cause multiple install errors when using this
AIO because it requires both access to the registry as well as file delete/over-write permissions,
attempting to install any of these applications with UAC turned on is likely to result in various errors.
7. The user account installing these applications should also have Admin Rights on the PC, this is a
standard SlySoft requirement, if you encounter problems, please check this first.
8. Due to resent changes in the AnyDVD installer, you may get a warning at the start of the install
saying that your computer will need to be rebooted after install, this appears to be a result of the
way the AIO works and will not necessarily be true, be guided by the message produced after the
installer is completed.
AnyDVD HD 188.8.131.52 2008 04 11
- New (Blu-ray): Improved region lock removal from Blu-ray discs
which contain signed Java code
Clone DVD 2 Version 184.108.40.206 2008 04 09
- New: CloneDVD no longer uses the Windows filesystem, when reading
from a Video DVD. It has now its own UDF parser / reader.
Discs which cannot be read by Windows can now be copied with CloneDVD.
- New: Workaround for bug in the firmware of some DVD writers
- Fix: Small bugfix in "repairing defective disc structure" function.
Clone DVD Mobile Version 220.127.116.11 2008 02 13
- new: added profiles for Sony Walkman and LG VX8350
- fix: display of estimated resulting filesize showed a wrap-around
effect at and above 4 GB
- change: constant bitrate now applied to mp3 audio in avi files for
- several minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
CloneCD 18.104.22.168 2007-10-28
- New: Workaround for problem with U3 USB memory sticks
- Change: Workaround for registration problem on Windows Vista
- Fix: Autostart problems of CloneCDTray on Windows Vista
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Virtual Clone Drive v22.214.171.124 2008 04 10
- New: Supports playback of HD-DVD & Blu-ray images in PowerDVD
- New: Increased performance, if image files are accessed over
- New: Better support for Windows Vista (32-bit only)
Game Jackal Pro v126.96.36.1990 - release (2007-10-17)
- Updated blacklisting support.
- Improved game statup speed.
- Updated Serbian language support.
- Update profile map.
Game Jackal Pro v188.8.131.52 - beta (2008-04-0
- Driver update to improve performance.
- Changes to eliminate the "Insert CD/DVD" error message that can occur on occasions.
- Improved profile reliability.
- Fixed an issue with profile exported on x86 hardware.
- Fixed issue with language specifc help.
- Numerous interface changes and updates.
AIO Created by Gunslinger
All packs is CLEAN 100% =
All have ScreenShoot and FULL Report from KasperSky Internet Security (KIS) =
If you find something with other AV prog I DONT ANSWER in any comments. =