AnyDVD HD v18.104.22.168
Virtual CloneDrive v22.214.171.124 [beta]
GameJackal Pro v126.96.36.199
GameJackal Enterprise v188.8.131.52
GameJackal Pro installer can be used to update installed
Enterprise Client Edition - (Valid for 5 licenses only)
AiO Change Log:
* Added AnyDVD HD v184.108.40.206 Final
* Corrected wrong AIO version label here and history log
* Updated AIO Features List.
* Complete self contained application for all currently available SlySoft products.
* Various notes and install guides included, along with all relevant information.
* All applications will install registered.
* Restore point creation tool included.
* Missing drives fix tool for AnyDVD included.
* TweakUAC tool included. (visible for Vista users only)
* Ability to install AnyDVD over previous versions regardless of currently installed version.
* AnyDVD installs will remember settings (unless installing backwards in build versions)
* Custom Ripper Fix employed to ensure AnyDVD Ripper works at all times even if
AnyDVD is not running, Also Image Ripper fixed in same manner.
* Ripper shortcuts restored to AnyDVD start menu programs folder.
* Register products links removed from start menu folders
* All apps wil be installed with autostart and autoupdate settings disabled
(For AnyDVD Autostart will depend on previous install settings)
* All crack files, extra icons and additional tools will be removed during uninstall process.
* Extra CloneDVDmobile profiles included during install process.
* Full Trial Reset Tool included for AnyDVD
* GameJackal Plugins and Addons packs included
* Stand alone file updates such as DLL\'s will be auto included in installs when they are
available, check build/history change log for details of these.
* BDPHash.bin update tool included - this will enable you to check for updated BDPHash file
updates, compare any available to your installed one then download and install a new one
if any are available.
* During install, all SlySoft installers will have their reboot PC commands blocked to
ensure full completion of the AIO install code.
These notes will be updated with each new build if needed, so should be checked each time you get a new version of the AIO.
1. Under NO circumstances should any of these applications be allowed to check for updates online.
2. Windows 2000 and AnyDVD - should you encounter this error message after starting AnyDVD:-
\"Warning: Verification of the file .......AnyDVD.exe has failed!
The file has been modified! This might be caused by a virus! Please run a virus scan and reinstall\"
Then it is recommended that you read this information:- http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=57460&postcount=40
3. It is recommended that you uninstall previous versions of Virtual CloneDrive before updating. (personal experience)
4. A Reg fix tool has been added to the AIO to fix a possible issue with \"No DVD Drive Found\" after AnyDVD install and
re-boot, you use this at your own risk as i can not confirm if this is 100% affective as i have not had the missing drives
message problem. Thanks to original poster for this fix :)
5. Under no circumstances should you have SpySweeper running when trying to install these programs.
6. User Account Control (UAC) in Vista is known to cause multiple install errors when using this AIO because it requires
both access to the registry as well as file delete/over-write permissions, attempting to install any of these applications
with UAC turned on is likely to result in various errors. TweakUAC tool is included for vista users to alter UAC settings.
7. The user account installing these applications should have Admin Rights on the PC, this is a standard SlySoft requirement.
8. Due to resent changes in the AnyDVD installer, you may get a warning at the start of the install saying that your PC
will need to be rebooted after install, this appears to be a result of the way the AIO works and will not necessarily be true,
be guided by the message produced after the installer has completed. (see note 11 below)
9. System Restore Point Tool - This will obviously only work on Operating Systems that support the System Restore Function.
10. Installing an older version of AnyDVD than the one you currently have installed may cause problems in other slysoft
programs if you have the latest versions of those installed, if this happens simply re-install the problem program.
11. ALL SlySoft installers have now had their ability to restart your pc stopped, if you get a restart request from one
of the installers, you must restart manually before using the application, this does NOT affect the AIO\'s ability to restart
your pc, and as such if you select yes to restart from one of these windows then the AIO will reboot your PC. Should you
select yes to a restart request from a SlySoft installer, you will be told it has been blocked, either by a tasktray tooltip or
a full screen overlay if using Vista. This change was needed to allow the AIO time to complete the install of all extra files.