SiSoftware Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is an information & diagnostic utility. It should provide most of the information (including undocumented) you need to know about your hardware, software and other devices whether hardware or software.
It works along the lines of other Windows utilities, however it tries to go beyond them and show you more of what's really going on. Giving the user the ability to draw comparisons at both a high and low-level. You can get information about the CPU, chipset, video adapter, ports, printers, sound card, memory, network, Windows internals, AGP, PCI, PCI-X, PCIe (PCI Express), database, USB, USB2, 1394/Firewire, etc.
All major technologies are supported and taken advantage of:
• SMP - Multi-Processor
• MC - Multi-Core
• SMT/HT - Hyper-Threading
• MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3 - Multi-Media instructions
• Wireless MMX - Mobile multi-media instructions
• NUMA - Non-Uniform Memory Access
• AMD64/EM64T/x64 - 64-bit extensions to x86
• IA64 - Intel* Itanium 64-bit