2.Copy and Paste the exe file inside "crack" folder....to c\progams\cd roller...and replace the file with same name.
* Effectively retrieves the data off the discs created by "drag and drop" CD/DVD writing software, such as well-known Roxio (Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat's PacketCD, Sonic Solutions DLA, B's CLiP and others.
* Recovers CD and DVD data created by standalone devices that record directly onto disks, including Sony Mavica digital cameras, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic and Sony DVD camcorders, standalone DVD recorders, etc.
* Includes a built-in Video Splitter. Splits the recovered VOB or VRO files into a several clips (scenes), automatically converting a "raw" DVD-video into MPEG files without loss of quality. There is no need to install third-party programs (so-called "splitters" or "encoders"). Just load MPEGs into your DVD authoring software and create a new DVD with recovered video. Specially tested on the discs, created by Hitachi DVD camcorders.
* Includes a built-in CD/DVD data burner. Burns your data onto CDs and DVDs with the most compatible ISO/Joliet file system. There is no need to run third-party CD/DVD writing sofware if you wish to backup your files and folders immediately after recovery. The "Burn" option is integrated into a common shell. Just write a new disc with recovered data within a couple of minutes, without leaving CDRoller!
* Erases CD and DVD re-writable media. Supports quick and full erase methods.
* "On-the-fly" unpacks the files initially compressed by Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD.
* Retrieves back up files from the discs recorded in several stages (multisession discs).
* Includes a built-in UDF Reader. There is no need to install a third-party software, for example Roxio (Adaptec) UDF Reader driver.
* Finds and retrieves the lost files on UDF discs, including: accidently deleted files, files on quick-formatted disc, files on incorrectly closed disc, etc.
* Identifies the lost files on ISO/Joliet discs with the damaged file system (volume descriptors, path tables and directories), using the raw data only.
* Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs.
* Provides direct access to the hardware, bypassing the Windows File System. Looks for the lost tracks (sessions) every time when you insert a new disc into the drive
* Digitally extracts audio tracks into a wide set of wave formats.
* Tests CD/DVD readability.
* Extracts ISO Image file.
* Catalogs files and folders into CD/DVD library.
* All features are integrated into a common and easy-to-use intuitive s