InterNet ToolsServ-U is a powerful, easy-to-use, award-winning FTP server created by Rob Beckers. An FTP server uses the FTP protocol to share files across the Internet. Serv-U is not only 100% compliant with the current FTP standard, but also includes numerous features unique to Serv-U that make it a perfect file sharing solution for virtually everyone. Flexible FTP server (or Daemon) for all 32-bit versions of MS-Windows (Windows 2000 (Advanced) Server, 2000 Professional, Windows XP Home / Professional, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista). It turns any PC with a network connection into an FTP site on the Internet. Serv-U makes a vast array of features available to the user that ensures the administrator has full control over their FTP server.
Serv-U offers the following:
• Easy to set up and use.
• A Windows standard, with over 50000 registered users!
• Support for Secure-FTP through SSL/TLS.
• Support for ODBC databases for accounts.
• Lots of security through passwords, read/write/append/modify rights per directory or file for each user (including Anonymous), and access restrictions based on IP address.
• Fast and rock solid!
• Multiple 'virtual' FTP servers can be set up on a single instance of Serv-U.
• Server can be administered remotely.
• Supports S/KEY one-time passwords.
• Support for temporary accounts that are automatically deleted upon expiration.
• Support for UL/DL ratios, disk quota limitations, network bandwidth limiting, and automatic anti-anti-time-out plus anti-hammering measures.
• Full UNC path support.
• Support for virtual paths. Directories or drives can be mapped to any location in a user's directory structure.
• Support for 'links' such as those used in UNIX.
• Full support for all 'ls' directory listing options.
• Support for messages to users, or from users to the server.
• Users can be put into groups for easy maintenance of large numbers.
• A complete implementation of the FTP standard in RFC959, RFC1123, RFC1760, RFC2228, RFC2246, RFC2289, RFC2389 and the Secure-FTP draft.
• Supports resuming of file uploads and downloads.
• Configurable messages for sign-on, sign-off, login, and directory changes.
• Has time-out and time-limit features, so connections are automatically
cleared when idle, hung, or connected too long.
• Easy to setup and maintain through a separate administrator program. For automated maintenance the settings are stored in either an .INI file, registry, or ODBC database of simple format.
• Has an open architecture which makes monitoring, changing and extending the server behavior possible through external DLLs.
• Logs all transactions to file and screen that can be read by other applications. Includes unique session IDs, time, and date stamps.
1- install programs
2- stop server and click open keygen patch...