Hi m8! Were you thinking about joining a private tracker, well what are you waiting for!! we are a Italian Mob theme website with a new twist ;)
we are focused on fast uploads, new content, and above all: user security ;)
are you also tired of malware and Hit & Runners,:(
Are you an experienced uploader Huh, See forums for how to apply.
well what are you waiting for doors will not be open for long so start typing to join: http://tinyurl.com/seedmore NOW!!!!!!
I want to see you at Seedmore.org :)
This training originally created to comply with Cisco 642-503 SNRS objectives. However, it also complies with Cisco 642-504 SNRS objectives.
If you're using Cisco routers and switches, much of your security can be accomplished using the features built into the hardware and IOS. Our Exam-Pack: 642-504 SNRS videos are all about router and switching security, including recent Cisco updates.
Topics, which are carefully mapped to the Cisco 642-504 SNRS certification exam, include:
* Authorize access for legitimate users with the AAA architecture.
* Use Cisco's IOS Firewall for Context-Based Access Control (CBAC) and Intrusion Prevention.
* Create identity-based networking services to prevent denial-of-service (DoS) and other Layer 2 attacks.
* Configure VPN solutions using IPSEC tunneling for secure branch-to-branch data transmission.
* Establish advanced VPN security by creating a Certificate Authority (CA) on a private subnet.
* Simplify remote VPN management using Easy VPN.
* Manage multiple devices more easily using Cisco's Security Device Manager (SDM) web interface.
* Securing the control, management and data planes with Network Foundation Protection (NFP).
* Configuring GRE tunnels and dynamic multipoint VPN.
* Overview of Cisco IOS Zone-based Policy Firewall (ZBPF).
This video series supplements and updates existing training videos. Exam-Pack: 642-504 SNRS prepares you to tackle the 642-504 SNRS exam and enter the workplace as a knowledgeable security professional. The 642-504 SNRS exam is one of five required for Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) certification.
A thorough understanding of Cisco networking such as a CCENT/CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge is recommended before viewing these videos.
Cisco CCSP Exam-Pack: 642-504 SNRS Contains:
- Cisco AAA: Using Cisco's Access Control Server 3.3
- Cisco AAA: Configuring Cisco Devices for RADIUS and TACACS+