Selteco Menu Maker - Create DHTML drop-down menus the easy way
Selteco Menu Maker is an application that allows you to create menus without writing code.
Selteco Menu Maker provides 3 ways to create your web menu - "relative", "fixed" and "standard".
"Relative" mode is the easiest to design and integrate with your web page.
It appears on the page according to current html flow, wherever included using "script" tag.
It doesn't need exact positioning and specifying width or height of the menu.
"Fixed" menu provides additional submenu level.
It is independent of the html flow, you have to specify x and y position, menu width and height.
Unlike "relative" menu, "fixed" menu is compatible with browsers other than Internet Explorer. T
o position fixed menu on the screen choose "Fixed Menu Properties" command under "Menu" menu.
"Standard" mode menu is based on a table. You have to specify top menu item width and submenu width.
Standard menu is compatible with Netscape, Opera and Internet Explorer browsers.
The menu is positoned in the current HTML flow, so you can place it within a table cell.
· built-in browser displays your menu exactly as it will appear on the Web
· menu styles, multiple menu styles (for example "file cabinet" style)
· save and open, save the menu to a file and open it later for editing
· browser safe noscript tag ensures that your Web page is usable in text-only browsers and can be indexed by search engines
· vertical menus, design either horizontal menu bar, or vertical menu box
· target frames, specify TARGET frame for menu item URL
· title tag, provides a popup prompt for each menu item
· menu align, align menu bar either left, right or centered
· free HTML, add additional HTML code to the menu items
· multiple menus, use multiple menus on single page
· IBM PC or compatible, Pentium recommended
· Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98
· 32MB RAM
· 2MB disk space