This program is Win32 shareware meant for recording Camarades webcams (http://www.ww.com). There's usually something good on cam that's worth recording ;)
The program is definitely amateur. It's a pretty basic text-based application, but it works quite nicely and does just what it's supposed to - record webcams. I've also tested the program, and I'm pretty sure it's clean of adware or viruses. There's just one nag screen where the author promotes the "full" version of the program and that's about it.
Recordings are saved as a series of JPG images that you can zip up or compile to a video if you want.
The first time you set it up to record a cam you'll have to enter some info about the webcam and how you want it recorded. Enter:
1) Agreement to the license (y/n)
2) Choose whether or not to use an HTTP proxy to record a webcam. (y/n - enter a proxy if 'y')
3) Enter the name of the webcam to record (the cam at http://elylt.ww.com would just be entered as: elylt).
4) Choose whether or not to record/monitor the cam (y/n).
5) Choose a new/existing folder to save recorded JPGs to (if new folder choose y/n to create)
6) Choose a filename for recorded JPGs. The program will add auto-numbering to keep them in order.
7) Choose a recording framerate (this trial version is fixed at .1 frames per second).
8) Choose a minimum file-size for the recorded JPGs (512-16384 in bytes). The program will not save images that are smaller than this selection.
9) CHOOSE WHETHER OR NOT TO SAVE ALL THESE SETTINGS FOR FUTURE USE IN A SHORTCUT (y/n). Save all these settings in a Windows shortcut so you don't have to type it in every time you record that particular webcam. Then all you have to do next time is double-click the shortcut and the program will start up monitoring/recording with no user input.
That's it - now you can leave the program unattended recording/monitoring your favorite Camarades webcam(s)!