FIRST THINGS FIRST USE THE THIRD ROW OF NUMBERS THE BOTTOM ONE STARTING WITH MSM6245
NEXT CLICK BOOT CHANGE AND FULL BOOT
NEXT INSERT FILES
WHEN INSERTING RSRC2 USE LOW ,,,A MUST
NEXT SEARCH PORT FOR PHONE
NEXT DOWNLOAD AND WAIT FOR COMPLEATION
NEXT JOB DONE
USE PHONE AND ENJOY
OH USE THESE
Making your Samsung Soul MP3 and Ringtone Louder
- Type *#0002*28346#.
- It will bring up a menu. - Total Data length - Line Count
-It will bring up a menu
- Load Params.
- Call Config.
- Press Back & it will bring up another longer menu.
- Key in 3 to bring up SPK Config Menu.
- Then key in 4 to bring up have-QTune (MP3) menu.
- Key in 1 to bring up SPK MP3 Vol. Menu.
- Key in 6 to change the max. Volume.
- Input 55 & press OK, it will change to 5.0db default max. Volume is 3db. I wouldn't recommend higher than 6.0db because the sound will distort, anything lower will be fine.
- Once done, press cancel to close the service menu & try to play a MP3 with max. Volume. This volume will apply for your MP3 Ringtones & Message tones.
Please try at own risk but works on my Samsung U900 Soul. Also use a decent quality mp3 (192bps) as a ringtone etc as the better the quality, the louder and clearer it sounds. The volume on these babies aint exactly ear splitting!! So many missed calls!!! unzip with winrar or winzip