Please help,ive just bought the software and im stuck on the instructions where it says press and hold 9 while connecting the usb to the phone...please leave comments and tell me where im going wrong!!!!cheers
De-branding basically means removing awful operator firmware, and replacing it with the manufacturers original firmware. Hence converting your phone to the full spec as it was intended by the manufacturer (the way it should be). This also un-caps fixed mms/wap/web settings. Ideal if you have just unlocked it by code and want to use new web/mms settings that wont save on branded models.
Major Benefit Of A Debranded U900 Soul
You can also use 8GB memory cards unlike branded models that can only use 2GB:-)
Look at users reviews below
What are the benefits of De-branding ?
Once your mobile has been de-branded, you will notice all the menu systems are clearer, un-restricted, and often faster too. We also use the latest firmware to date, which will hold improvements on your old firmware. This often removes any software glitches that your phone previously had. Also some network firmware\'s prevent you uploading ringtones & pictures via cable, or manually setting your internet homepage, debranding enables you to do this.
Vodafone Live Debranding Benefits
(1) Vodafone Branding Removed, now phone will have SIM FREE firmware without Vodafone branding
(2) Removed Vodafone Live, Vodafone Menus, Icons and StartUp Logo Removed
(3) Unlocked and Uncapped MMS Settings, WAP Settings and Browser Settings
(4) Browse Menus 20% faster based on JBenchmark test
(5) Battery Life now is Optimized (shorter time to standy mode)
(6) Play any MP3 files without any restriction, MP3 totally uncapped
(7) Play any MP3 files as ringtones
(8) Play any MP4 files without any restriction, MP4 totally uncapped NOW
(9) Standby crash fixed / improved
(10) Increased call and Media Player volume.
Orange Debranding Benefits
Orange Models have an ugly white bar down the left hand side of the screen. This debranding process removes this awful atrocity, and restores the phone to it\'s full Glory. The main menu system is fully restored, and gone is the awful Orange buttons. Samsung\'s Original menu is faster and brighter, and less confusing to use.