Rooster is a flexible RSS/ATOM feeds reader for Windows. It allows us to: Simultaneously download articles for multiple feeds. Schedule general checks and/or checks per feed basis. Edit and store variety of download conditionals. Manage (display/move/delete/flag) articles in the extreme flexible way. Perform action on articles (Save them as files, print, transfer, e-mail, flag, and set status). Version 2.9 allows to edit/save the articles, and adds support for RDF-formatted feeds.
• User friendly and fast-responding interface.
• Two general interface styles: Single Main Window and Multiple Windows.
• Windows/panes layouts.
• Plain-text (UNIX-compatible) newsboxes to store articles.
• Article grouping.
• Extensive enclosures/podcasts management.
• Support for all versions of RSS and ATOM feeds.
• International language support (Interface is English-only).
• Feed groups.
• News Ticker.
• Extended Delivery Service (Addins support).
• Article tokens.