Based on IntelliCAD - is the the 2D and 3D CAD platform by preference for users who want to extend their number of professional CAD seats or just want to replace other to expensive CAD seats.
Bricscad V9 reads and writes the native DWG format and offers compatibility with AutoCAD 2009. Bricscad V9 has a very recognisable intuitive user interface and requires no extra training.
* Associative Dimensions
* Reference Edit
* Mtext Editor
* Quick Select
* Wipe Out
* Performance improvements
* BRX API: recompile and run existing ARX code without adaptations
* Added DIMREGEN command to update the locations of all associative dimensions
* LAYON, LAYOFF, LAYFRZ, LAYTHW, LAYLCK, LAYULK, LAYISO, LAYUNISO commands in new layer utilities toolbar
* TRANSPARENCY command
* TXTEXP command for exploding text
* COPYBASE and PASTEBLOCK commands
* AUDIT command
* XATTACH command for attaching xrefs
* Statusbar has been reimplemented. The statusbar is now customizable
* Documentation: Check out the new command reference, included in the help. The developer reference is brought up to date to the V9 COM interface
* Native DWG 2007 file format
* Support for AutoCAD versions 2.5 to 2009
* CUI menus and toolbars
* ECW image support
* Fast LISP engine with +450 VLAX functions support
* Full ADS/SDS support
* New highly compatible COM API
* BRX/ARX support
* Powerful Drawing Explorer
* Dockable Properties Bar
* Consolidated Settings Manager
* Customize dialog and editor
* Full ACIS (3D solids) modeling
* Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
* Microsoft Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista.
* Intel Pentium III 1 Ghz processor or faster, or compatible processor.
* Minimum RAM - Besides the memory used by the Operating System a minimum 256 MB of RAM should be available.
* Recommended RAM - We recommend 1 Gb of RAM or more.
* Hard Drive: 200 MB, 100 MB for program files, 100 MB free space
* Display requirements: 1024x768 XGA with true color (minimum)