Deep Exploration CAD Edition enables your extended teams to easily create and deliver visual product communications and collaborate more effectively. Rapidly and easily transform, author, and publish 2D and 3D product graphics and documents on your desktop using existing engineering CAD design data and other digital content. Transform heavy CAD "Solid Geometry" to uniform lightweight polygonal models optimized for 2D and 3D graphics generation including photorealistic renderings, vector and raster images, real-time 3D visual manufacturing and maintanance procedures in PDF, HTML and Microsoft Office.
Deep Exploration is available in two versions, Deep Exploration CAD Edition and Deep Exploration Standard Edition. The primary difference is Deep Exploration CAD Edition includes CAD translators and the Standard Edition does not. As a result, the CAD Edition also costs more per license than the Standard Edition. However, customers with Right Hemisphere's Deep Server™ enterprise software already have this translation capability in their Deep Server solution and can enjoy purchasing the lower cost Deep Exploration Standard Edition client tools without paying for functionality they already have.
- Accelerate delivery of compelling 2D and 3D product graphics to improve sourcing, sales, and service product communications
- Raise productivity and expand pool of 2D and 3D content authors
- Leverage existing CAD assets without expensive CAD software or engineering resources
- Quickly transform more than 80 different 3D CAD or DCC file formats into accurate, lightweight 2D or 3D product graphics
- Easily author 2D and 3D product graphics into photorealistic images, animated scenes, or high quality line illustrations
- Automatically publish authored product graphics into more than 40 different 2D and 3D graphic formats and 3D interactive PDF documents, Microsoft Office applications or any other document format.