Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses!
- Simple to use interface - just click 'Scan' and choose the files you want to recover.
- Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
- Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
- Can be run from a USB thumb drive
- Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
- Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks,
Jaz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.)
- Restores files from external ZIP drives , Firewire and USB Hard drives.
- It's fast, tiny and takes seconds to run!
1) Just run 'Recuva 1.13.304.exe' and follow instructions.
2) You're done.
- Added Deep Scan. Recuva can now search for files lost by the file system, which will work for reformatted and repartitioned drives.
- Improved speed and stability for image preview in Windows 2k/98.
- Several performance tweaks.
- Various UI tweaks and improvements.
- New Wizard to make recovery easier.
- New Thumbnails view.
- Added Scan All Drives feature.
- Fixed 'Cannot find path' issue.
- Fixed rare crash during scan in XP/2000.
- Optimized treeview speed with large numbers of files.
- Minor UI changes.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
I would thank you very much to the people at PIRIFORM for his excellent work.
Although Recuva is FREEWARE you can donate to help support the software and site costs.
Please feel free to visit for more information on this: http://www.recuva.com
I upload this Torrent to populate this program although I know the links posted above may download faster than this Torrent but I think 'sharing' it is the best form to other people can know it and maybe use it as the default undelete software.
Thanks and please HELP SEED when you had downloaded it.