Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses!
- Simple to use interface - just click 'Scan' and choose the files you want to recover.
- Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
- Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
- Can be run from a USB thumb drive
- Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
- Restores files from removable media (Smart Media, Secure Digital, Memory Stick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks,
Jaz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.)
- Restores files from external ZIP drives , Fire wire and USB Hard drives.
- It's fast, tiny and takes seconds to run!
1) Just run 'Recuva 1.10.223.exe' and follow instructions.
2) You're done.
- Added Secure Deletion option (Win2k and newer).
- Added option to save settings to an INI file.
- Optimized error logging.
- Improved recovery of sparse files.
- Performance improvements.
- Various UI tweaks.
- Minor tweaks and changes.
- Fixed bug with fragmented MFT tables.
- Added Piriform styling to main dialog banner.
- App now automatically checks for updates.
- Incorporated scanning of $LogFile to NTFS scan.
- Dynamic changing of language.
- UI tweaks and improvements.
- Minor bugs fixes.
I would thank you very much to the people at PIRIFORM for his excellent work.
Although Recuva is FREEWARE you can donate to help support the software and site costs.
Please feel free to visit for more information on this: http://www.recuva.com/download
I upload this Torrent to populate this program although I know the links posted above may download faster than this Torrent but I think 'sharing' it is the best form to other people can know it and maybe use it as the default undelete software.
Thanks and please HELP SEED when you had downloaded it.