* The Installer adds the \"VAIO=C:\\VAIO\" Enviroment Variable (Automatically) and Registers \"VAIOext\"(Shell Extension).
* Rebooting will register sbdrop.dll, wlsrvc.dll and sidebar.exe on next Login.
* Re-Register Sidebar files by going into \"%ProgamFiles%\\Windows Sidebar\" and executing \"RegSidebar.cmd\".
* Adds Shorcuts in All Programs -> Accessories and Quicklaunch
* I also added Uninstall entries in \"Add-Remove Programs\" it will uninstall both VAIO and the Sidebar
* You can later add the Vista RC2 serial just by going into C:\\VAIO and cliking on \"setup.bat\".
Rafael and ZoRoNaX (for creating VAIO) URL -> http://www.fromvistatoxp.com/?p=30
Jehamo (Sidebar Skin) URL -> http://www.novacasajazz.be/
ears1991 (Extra Skins) URL -> http://ears1991.deviantart.com/
Tom (File Mirrors)