PremiumSoft Navicat for PostgreSQL Enterprise Edition 8.0.26
Navicat™ is a powerful PostgreSQL Database Server administration and development tool. It works with PostgreSQL 8.0 version or above and supports most of the PostgreSQL features including Trigger, Function, View, Manage User, and so on. It is also not only sophisticated enough for professional developers, but also easy to learn for new users. With its well-designed Graphical User Interface(GUI), Navicat™ lets you quickly and easily create, organize, access and share information in a secure and easy way.
More Info: http://pgsql.navicat.com/detail.html
PostgreSQL Objects Management
-Support PostgreSQL Servers 8.0 or above
-Create /drop databases and schemas
-Support all PostgreSQL objects: tables, views and functions
-Support all subobjects: fields, indices, foreign keys, uniques, checks, rules and triggers
-Managing cast and languages
-Managing aggregates, conversions, domains, trigger functions, operators and classes, sequences and types
-Support of character set and unicode
Connection Management and Navigation
-Multiple local/remote PostgreSQL server connections
-Connection to PostgreSQL Server through SSH
-Connection to PostgreSQL Server through HTTP
-Backup connection informations
-Customize selected databases to work with
Data Viewer and Editor
-Text, Hex and BLOB viewer/editor
-Copying and pasting selected records
-Customize display formats
-Incremental search, sorting and formatting table grid
-Support of raw mode edit: apply PostgreSQL built-in function
-Support of foreign key data selection: locate the available values from the reference table
-Ability to set number of records showing on each page
-Visual query/view builder to facilitate the process of building complicated queries
-Ability to create parameter queries
-Multiple SQL editors with syntax highlighted feature
-Code completion for SQL editors
Diversified Import and Export Competence
-Importing data from ODBC: MSSQL, Oracle etc
-Importing data from MS Excel
-Importing data from MS Access
-Importing data from other file formats : TXT, CSV, XML, DBF etc
-Exporting data to MS Excel
-Exporting data to MS Access
-Exporting data to HTML and PDF
-Exporting data to most popular formats: TXT, CSV, XML, DBF etc
Other Data Manipulation Tools
-Transfering data to SQL script as INSERT statement
-Backing up/restoring database
-Restoring database with chosen database objects
-Converting backup file into SQL script
-Backing up database/table to SQL script
-Executing SQL script
Schedule for Batch Job
-Ability to set schedule on backup, query execution, import/export, data transfer and data synchronization
-Schedule report printing
-Schedule to print report to files: PDF, Excel, HTML etc
-Sending notification e-mail for schedule task
Server Security and Maintenance Services
-Visual user manager to administer users and privileges
-Ability to duplicate user
-Analyzing, checking, optimizing and repairing tables
-Server Monitor to view and change system variables, to view server status information
Other Useful Features
-Duplicate/empty/ truncate tables
-Create table/view shortcut on desktop
-Print database/table Structure
-Support of docking/tab windows
-Support of virtual grouping: provide logical organization over objects
-Ability to run profile from command line
-Log files: keep track on the actions have been performed in Navicat
Microsoft Windows 95/98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or 2003
Pentium II processor or above
32 megabytes (MB) of RAM
Hard-disk space vary depending on installation. Full installation requires 10 MB of available hard-disk space
1. The outcome from Navicat "Dump SQL File" feature (both database and table) includes "drop table if exists" statement.
2. Ability to remember size and position for "New Query" window.
3. Ability to stop a running query.
Set focus on Query Editor when opening a new query.
1. Fixed the comparison between function bodies during the StructureSync process.
2. Fixed the backup problem which would generate error if object name contains apostrophe(').
3. No need to save the query before export to excel file.
4. Scheduled Job does not populate "from" field in email.
5. Restore window position problem.
6. Export dbf with or without memo issue.
7. Fixed uppercase StoredProc in Manage users.
8. Overflow in Server Monitor.
9. Unicode problem in StoredProc designer.
10. Comment are not shown in StoredProc designer after save.
11. Fixed import dbf float/double issue.
12. Fixed Import xml issue - while xml file contains ampersands(&).
13. Fixed popup position with dual monitor.
14. File association problem between MYSQL and PGSQL version.
15. Fixed number of crashes from query.